Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Fingers and toes crossed for you @BlueBay, and sending you hugs xx 

Thankyou sis @Shaz51 

im feeling very tired. Think I’ll hsve dinner snd go to bed early with a night med. I so hope I can sleep all night. 

Hope you are well. ❤️❤️

Me too sis @BlueBay, I think I will be in bed early tooo  

We had Rav tonight, going for a shower soon , did some trimmings for mum's garden today and she is worried about her health tonight so keep your fingers crossed xxxx 

🤞

@Shaz51 ❤️❤️

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51 and others

well I took the other med the doctor gave me snd I went off to sleep ok but still woke up. I’m so emotional. It’s crazy. I’m crazy. I have a terrible headache. Just called the clinic and spoke to make doctor snd he said it’s good hubby agreed to come in Thursday  I told him I’m still feeling the same. He said work will be a good distraction and money fir me. He also said he’s there all day and said to call him this arvo if I still feel the same. 

Im very lucky to have 3 fantastic caring doctors in the clinic that care so much. The female doctor I saw yesterday is off fir 2 days but will ring my psych. 

Good that you have a team of doctors around you that are helping you @BlueBay Smiley Happy

I agree @BlueBay .... ❤️

Another bad dsy

bsd bad negative thoughts 

Racing thoughts 

dark depression

shoukd I run 

shoukd I sh

shoukd I dusappear

dictir doesn’t know about today 

I hate today 

Hi @BlueBay,

Sorry to hear thats its another hard day for you. Hang in there. Can you think of some other strategies you could use to pass the moment other than running or SH?

Call your doctor @BlueBay - you have support there and you need to use it - you are only hurting yourself if your don't get that support.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance