Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Chill

Hi @Flying_Hams if anything Ive had to learn to chill latelty either with music and movies,got a bit creative yesterday which was good 

Hey @LostAngel
Yeah music is awesome.
Movies wise I have actually been a bit obsessed with the themes of good and evil from harry potter - been watching a lot of scenes from those films

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iNyfmnwkGg

This is one of my favourite scenes actually.

Mainly because they are talking about confronting fear and the wisdom it takes to fear the right thing - usually fear itself. We relive memories we don't like and it can be quite painful, but I think there is a bravery in that. In this scene we see Harry talk to his mentor about how he has his mother's eyes - it's both figurative and literal. Figurative in the sense that he can see things in the same way his mother did.
I love the music too and I'm trying to learn it on recorder

wow @Flying_Hams yes I find it interesting how you put it into words about facing fears ,Lately I seem to be watching Horror Movies but for some reason watching it gave a kind of release of fear by watching it if that makes sense it almost helps to face things like fear head on in order to not allow that fear to completely consume you if that makes sense hopefully I geuss the old saying theres nothing to fear but fear it self or something like that so to speak,interesting 

Who the ..... plays loud music at 11pm on a sunday night

Lol

Some shmucks thats who

Well i have my ear pods in aand cant hear a thing

In my own world almost whenever i have them in. Time for sleep. In my part of the world.

What tomorrow may bring. Onwards we go.

Nite all and hope your dreams are deep and your sleep too

@greenpea 

Heart

Thinking of you.  Best of luck with surgery tomorrow.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Nite all

Feeling moderate
Off tto bed here
Good night world and the part of it i partake in

hey

I have coffee, half an apple pie and half a custard tart. About to play a pc game.

Have done most of the stuff I wanted to do for the day
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance