Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

wellwellwellnez
Community Guide

Here is a bit of love

I just wanted to allocate a portion of my purest and broadest sense of love.

I would also like to point at that this particular allocation is an unconditional form of love.

So, please feel free to apply this love to any purpose you feel appropriate.

Something made stars.

Stars made something.

That something made more stars.

Those stars are all of you.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Here is a bit of love

Hi @wellwellwellnez ,

Thank you for your love and poem. Sending back love and best wishes for a beautiful day!

lost9

Thank you @wellwellwellnez for your lovely poem of well wishes and open vulnerability.

Talking about stars and the universe, instead of Hollywood notions of love....I like this idea that love is available to us outside of human relationships and can be cultivated internally with practice. When your first relationships as a baby were nothing but damaging, it is nice to consider that I still have intrinsic worth despite the rough start of feeling unwanted. Corny Heart

@wellwellwellnez 

Stardust is beautiful.

awe Beautiful @wellwellwellnez thank you so much something it seems that we all search for is that Unconditional love so thank you for sharing that part of yourself with us on the forums Heart

Hello @wellwellwellnez 

Thank you for your lovely post. You have cheered me up.

I'm sending you this video clip of rescue Pugs on the beach. I hope it cheers you up when you need it ❤

Pugs SOS video

https://youtu.be/SKt3zSeDwSA

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance