Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Also, I listened to a podcast and thought of you yesterday, and a lot of us here who work through the rollercoaster. It was about "the struggle bus". I loved it and wondered whether you do the podcast listening thing @Teej (I'm pretty sure I've asked you this before, sorry).

Sounds like a busy and exciting morning especially for a presenting one. @CheerBear 

Yes the new med. it may not be that but I’ve never been like this before just a sobbing slobbery mess. I’ve managed to peel part of my skin from my eyelid away from being so soggy 😳:face_with_rolling_eyes:.

also still bleee-ding two weeks on now. See gynaecologist next week again so hormones could be in it. 

I am scared of seeing psych because I’m carrying so much shame and feeling so neurotic and I know she’ll be disappointed how far I’ve fallen at the moment. 

I cant remember, why is cushion counsellor coming to an end.?

Was that a Russ Harris podcast? @CheerBear 

Those hormones @Teej. That triple sucks. Change or addition of meds can be so wonky and I really hope there's something that can be worked out for you soon. I'm sorry psych will be disappointed. Knowing that wouldn't help me or make me feel good about going in.

My cushion counsellor was supposed to be limited to 10 family violence related sessions. It turned out pregnancy options counselling was an area of interest for her so we were able to use a chunk of sessions to work through the abortion (I can say that word now - progress maybe?) and then clicked over to 10 FV sessions again. I've got as much out of it as possible and now it's come to the end. Sad but seriously thankful and that timing of her was amazing.

It was a podcast by "UnF*ckYourBrain". I'm not going to lie - it was the title that drew me to listening to the channel 😉 (if channel is what it's called with podcasts). Ep. 67 if you're interested.

I'd better run. Thinking of you often. I hope today is OK or has OK in it. Big, big love ❤

@Teej EC2236A9-EF1B-4F2A-830F-3099CBC8BA4E.jpeg

470E4060-0A95-4C5E-AB2E-951FC0F2EA51.jpeg

@Teej 💜

I hope it’s the meds and hormones mix compounded, only because chemistry can be tweaked, and it does mean that it’s mostly outside you ..... hugs Hon.  There would be a whole lot of stress hormones flooding in there too, and they have had a huge impact on my body system.

Hey @Teej. Wondering how your appointment went (hoping it was helpful for you). Listening if you'd like to and are up to sharing.

It was full on emotional @CheerBear but ok. I’m exhausted and too tired to think. I hope your day was ok. 💜🤗

I can imagine how tired you might be after tough nights and a big emotion filled appointment @Teej. It's good to hear you're OK. Hope sleep finds you tonight and some rest helps ❤

💜🌷 @Teej 

👋💕 @CheerBear @Snowie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance