Skip to main content

Re: Support for L-B

Hi @tyme @Asgard @Oaktree , yes it's almost time for the working week but I feel rested and definitely supported. I know your thoughts are with me. So here goes nothing!

You know @L-B , each time I read your posts, I have a big smile. I recognise that it's totally not easy to get up and go to work, yet you have a resilience that really shines through, and it's so inspiring 🙂

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 9.15.11 PM.png

Brilliant @tyme !

Morning @L-B 

And your cheer squad is still here waving you on.....Asgard

I hope you have an amazing work week @L-B 

Cheers @Asgard , off to a slow start which will ramp up.

Thanks @Oaktree . I hope your week is amazing too (work or otherwise). I'm just hopeful it brings you some joy. Your encouragement is not unnoticed or underestimated!

Thanks @L-B 

I choose not to work as it becomes too stressful for me very quickly, that's why I am in awe of you being able to push through the anxiety and keep going. Every day that you don't quit is a successful day. You are doing amazing! Thanks for wishing some joy for me. I had a lovely day yesterday, I went on a date with my Hubby. We jumped on a train and went into the city. When there we visited the Art Gallert of Western Australia. It has been a while since we visited. Then we followed that up with fish and chips for lunch. Overall a lovely day was had.

That indeed sounds like a lovely day @Oaktree ! Culture, chips and a romantic outing. Your self care is is motivating too. 🙂

It's been a win this week!

@tyme @Oaktree @Asgard 

No nightmares,

No tears before or after work.

I'll take that as a win.

I hope your week has been a positive one for you.