Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

love and hugs my @Sans911 HeartHeart

Thank you @Sans911 💕😀🌸

I know times are tough for you right now, so totally understand why you cant always be here as much as you may wish. Its always great to see you whenever you are here however. I reciprocate your desire and sentiment for things to be better for all our struggling fellow members here, yourself included. Please take care.

Sherry

hows your day been today? @Sans911

Fairly ho hum @outlander. I didn't go for my walk with the group at the shopping centre this morning but I met them for coffee afterwards. I then went to a dbt refresher program at the local mh clinic. I struggled to stay awake so when I came home I went to sleep for a few hours. Since I woke up I have been on a mission to get on top of my filthy house. I haven't done a lot but that's OK as I'm sorting & ditching as I go. I have lots of time to get things done. Just about to head off to meditation. Catch up with when I come home.

Sounds like abit of a busy day @Sans911 sorting out houses can feel like an endless job hey
Enjoy your meditation 💜

Quickly calling by before I try for desperately needed sleep to say thank you for including me in your very lovely message @Sans911. ❤ to you and yours 🐱🐱 from me and mine 🐱🐱🐱

Hugs for you also @outlander (and all) 💗

@CheerBear 💕💕

Are you still around lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜

Morning @Sans911 💜💜

Morning also @Maggie @CheerBear @Teej @Former-Member @Snowie @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope and everyone💙💙

-@sans911 ❤❤💙💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance