Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Victoria Lockdown Six Support Group

Hello Everyone seeing that we are yet in another lockdown in Victoria I would like to start a thread so that we can support eachother and share tips for how we plan to get through ect sending hugs and strength to fellow lockdown friends and of course not forgetting those who are in other parts of the country in lockdown in other states Take Care EveryoneHeart

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Victoria Lockdown Six Support Group

Another week, @LostAngel.  When will we ever get on top of this?  I have my 2nd jab this weekend.  Seems to have been forever coming.  Looking forward to it.

I've been without a kitchen for a month now and they were just starting to get going after sealing all the leaks, then they found a few missing bits in the kitchen kit and couldn't continue - now lockdown, again.  I'm not complaining about lockdown, though.  I'd hate to think of the consequences if we didn't have it.

I might do a little reading - although I'm not a reader.  I prefer discussions and learning from people who have a passion for their interest - whatever it is.  I'm going to try to sort through a whole lot more of my things while this unit is in total chaos.  And perhaps - just perhaps - I might do a bit more walking than I've been doing.  We'll see how I feel.  

Take care and sending best wishes. 

Hello, I'm just stopping by to see how everyone is going. I want to focus on my wellbeing this lockdown so I will be drinking more water, cooking healthy food, going for long walks, doing my affirmations and doing some meditation.

sounds very relaxing @Arizona like the sound of mindfullness ,walks and affirmations,hello @Historylover things sound busy for you                                        as for me Ive already been focussing on self care and will continue that as much as I can as well as clean up around the house I probly will get some reading done too,also some bills need to paid which is annoying but anyway has to be done,as for tonight it was takeout for dinner and a horror movie night,but also had a hot shower and some cups of tea before bed very soon night allSmiley Happy

good afternoon just checking in and will tag some others @Shaz51 , @Snowie , @Daisydreamer , @Lostandalone , @outlander , @lostandfound , @Claude @saltandpepper @BlueBay sorry for anyone Ive forgottenHeart

Hi @LostAngel @Arizona @Historylover and anyone else reading this.

Another week of lockdown in VIC. Have the kids at home doing on line schooling again. They should be used to it by now 😒😒

Unfortunately that means that I won't be able to see my supports next week and will be via phone or tele health. Again, I should be used to it by now but it doesn't get any easier.

I hope you all are going ok and that the lockdown will be ok for you all.

Take care 💕

Hi Everyone yesterday was a good day and today was a mix,getting spring cleaning done early around the house cleaning room by room I think it helps to declutter the space around as a way to also declutter the mind anyway not much happening today just living off food we have at home for time being but will probly do food shopping in a few days time or so ,been doing online shopping in general ,some new clothes arrived yesterday,been drinking lots of cups of tea,getting through with a fairly calm attitutude at the momment,hows everyone else going?

hello everyone today was boring was feeling tired of lockdown at times today already,just watched a bit of the footy,but other than that I couldnt work out what else to watch flicking through different things on Tv ,will probly watch the Olympics Closing ceromony,ordering Maccas for dinner,ordered groceries online stay safe everyone

Sounds like you kept yourself busy @LostAngel 

I hope tonight goes well for you  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance