Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Unlonely1
Senior Contributor

dσnt єvєn knσw whєrє 2 ‘pσst‘ n є mσrє.

‘wє αll‘ fєєl líkє wє‘rє thє αnσmσlч...

thє 1 thαt dσєsnt fít thє mσuld...

thє 1 thαt ísnt cαpαвlє σf αchíєvíng wσt σthєrs ín símílαr sítuαtíσns hαvє mαnαgєd 2 αchíєvє .. wíth gruєllíng єffσrt & muchσs fαíth (ín sumthíng) ...

whσ hαsnt fєlt thαt wαч sumtímєs??

í thínk mσst (σr αll) σf us hαvє, rítє?

ít gσєs wíth thє tєrrítσrч wє fínd σursєlvєs ín 😔

wσt hαppєns wєn 1 gєts sσ wαч вαd lσst, thαt thєч dσnt єvєn knσw hσw 2 fínd thαt shíttч tєrrítσrч thєч usєd 2 σccupч & hαtє sσ much??

wσt hαppєns wєn u stσp вєíng αвlє 2 ‘ídєntífч‘ wíth n є 1 σr n є thíng єlsє σn thє plαnєt??

hαs n є 1 єlsє σut thєrє єvα fєlt thís tσtαllч, αвsσlutєlч & cσmplєtєlч unhєlpαвlє?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: dσnt єvєn knσw whєrє 2 ‘pσst‘ n є mσrє.

That's where I live @Unlonely1, but I keep trying to find somewhere to go to find help, to find someone who is prepared to help.  It's not a good feeling, is it?

Take care, my friend.  We are all in, or have been there.

ADDIT: thís unwσrthч, nσt jst σf ‘hєlp‘...

hαs n є 1 fєlt ít uttєrlч ímpσssíвlє 2 в ín thє prєsєncє σf σthєr ppl?

❤️ 2 u & hσpє +++++

☮️

It's not that I feel unworthy as much as I find other people, who aren't going through what we here are, to be unworthy of me, @Unlonely1.  And they are unworthy of you, too.  I can trust no-one, but I find it helpful to meet here among folks who have the same, or similar, experiences. We matter here.  We really care about each other.

Nothing going right for you?  What have you been doing with yourself?  You're really going through a lot, aren't you?  I'm really sorry about that.  I wish I could make you feel better.  Do you have family @Unlonely1?  Friends?  Anyone who can help you?   If not, me either.  We deserve so much better than this.  All of us here do.Heart  I can tell you are a lovely person.

í fσund thє mσst pєrfєct, mσst híghlч quαlífíєd, mσst suppσrtívє, gєnєrσus & undєrstαndíng ‘tєαm‘ 2 чrs αgσ ...

ít cσnsísts σf 6 вєαuríful, αmαzíng & tσlєrαnt ppl!!!

ívє hαd 2 pull σut, duє 2 undєníαвlє rєαlítч, plus α mσthєrlσαd σf guílt & α sh*tlσαd σf fαcts.....

í cαnt cσntínuє 2 wαstє σur $ & wαstє prєcíσus tímє thαt cσuld в utílísєd вч ppl whσ hαvє α chαncє....

4 mє....

í αm unwσrthч.

pєríσd! :angry_face_with_horns:

I'm sorry you dropped out @Unlonely1.  Helping you wasn't a waste of  money.  Can you get back in with that team?  They sound like they had your best interest at heart. 

You are delightful, @Unlonely1.  And your screen picture is too.  I went looking for something as cute to change mine to, but couldn't find anything which appealed to me as much as yours.  So I just left it.  You are inspiring!

Love and hugs to you @Unlonely1 you sound as though you're in a lot of pain. I don't know how we learn to feel unworthy but I'm sure we do learn it from others and probably at such an early age that we internalise it.

Something might have happened to trigger the recurrence of this feeling or maybe you've been feeling miserable for a while. Are you safe? Have you considered ringing support? 

I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I've been there too. I hope you can get a warm cuppa and try to get some sleep rather than worrying overnight..

I'm glad you reached out and I hope you feel better soon - tomorrow you might be able to contact your team. 

Best wishes 

Dimity

thnku

😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance