Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

It was good. She wanted to go to salsa classes tonight but I am way too tired lol.

Idk where things could go with her yet. But there may be a few signs. It needs to be organic @TAB @Appleblossom

It is what it is I guess

depends what you want @Flying_Hams just go with it maybe or read dating tips or something. Whatever doesnt feel wrong 

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Hi forumites

Just been taking it easy today.

Havent decided if I will g out tonight for a celebratory drink I was invited to for someone.

I am honestly just liking to quiet life and I feel guilty because of it.

I don't like being called old or similar because of it. Idk.

Anyway. I hope you are okay

@Flying_Hams enjoy your day. Take care.

'new you' is part of 'old you' @Flying_Hams  take it easy

Hey @Flying_Hams. Guilty feelings suck but quiet life sounds pretty good to me! I know there's a bit to be said for connecting socially and for spending time with others, but there's also a lot to be said for chilling out and quiet time too I think. Balance maybe (which I suck at 😉).

I hope however you decide to spend your night it feels right and good for you.

Thanks @CheerBear

It's weird. I can't seem to find contentment with it.

Is there anything that does give you that feeling of contentment @Flying_Hams?

If quiet life is something new to you perhaps it might take some time to adjust to.

Yeah. @CheerBear

Maybe it's just I need to adjust hey.

I am finding that work is really taking it out of me. Maybe because it's not what I want to be doing so it drains me.

It may be easier when I am doing something I want to do...

I just really want the Christmas break to refill and recharge and examine what and where to next.

Idk @CheerBear what makes me content. I just don't want problems

It makes sense if work is taking it out of you that you might need some quiet in your life @Flying_Hams. Perhaps you 'need' quiet but don't necessarily 'want' quiet and that's tricky to feel content with, I don't know.

Hearing you with wanting a recharge break!

Gotta fly. 🤞 you find something OK feeling tonight 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance