Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

DID anyone else with a System?

Firstly, lve just  read this whole thread and wanna say thanks to everyone's who's responded . I haven't met anyone else or talked with them about  this.

Yesssss. 

I've lived with DID my whole adult life. I actually only showed up one day in my adult life trying to figure out what was going on and other people inside were living it. I became a good observer and investigator picking up clues.

Right now lm in my life each day. Not the whole day however lve shown up amongst others for a while now. Feels like a good thing as this  time last year l was under so much stress l'd be missing days of my life at a time and putting the v pieces together. 

Re: DID anyone else with a System?

hello and hugs @BraveOne@NoOne@dontrainonme@MySunrise , @Former-Member , @Fluttershy1 

how is everyone tonight xx

Travelling well @Shaz51. Thanks for asking.

I'm new to the site so only just seeing this, but YES, I have a system too.
Had it all my life but only started really working on things the last two yrs.

Hey thanks for reply. Yes been getting help treatment for 6 years. Still hardly helps. War rages because there mains adults hate each other with a passion fury that surpasses anything natural. I guess early childhood programing. Just at times especially coming back from a trip..It just suxs wish I did not have responsibilities family i could just reset try the next turn at life. 

DID anyone else with a System?

@NoOne Yeh I getch ya .... internal war raging... Its so tricky to get along when alters needs and ways vary ... this internal communication is such a big deal to figure out.... so much to learn .... life . responsibilities sux truly ....

Hi I’m new and are seeking help. I’m DID with many Alters. Have successfully healed them and have about 5 lovely main ones who I call the big girls, who help heal the rest. I have a small group of destructive ones that are slow to heal, but are very controlling and they are up front keeping the big girls out who could heal them. They have been doing this for the last 4 months, yes I Am one of this group and wanting to let these big girls through yet I don’t know how or how I’m /we are blocking them. Life is peaceful and fun and loving when they are out, and horrible when they are not. My marriage is so strained because of this. Has anyone got ideas that I could try as I’m getting desperate for a solution.

Hi @Heiwa

Sorry for the delayed reply we have been kinda absent dealing with stuff.

As a system with over 30 alters we understand the issues of finding balance and healing. We also have some destructive alter that refuse healing, it is difficult to understand why they refuse it but it is interesting to hear from someone who refuses it but doesn't exactly know why. Unfortunately we don't have any real advice on how to help you there. As for your relationship hosts hubby also had trouble and it took an adjustment period and he's still learning but it helped him a little going to a few of our therapy sessions when we were still seeing one and talking about struggles he has with our condition and learning about things to help us in different situations. We hope this helps you a little.

Sapphire & Harmony (co-fronting)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance