Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Im feeling a sense of improovement in my mood today

Hi Friends Yesterday was not very good at all in terms of self worth and self loathing ect crying ect and the need for reasurance but Today was thankfully a different story Today I felt better,Today was a better day emotionally,It has left me wondering though wether these says where I get so overly emotional is possibly part of anxiety and depression as the self doubt was a constant focus for hours,but today I feel better its almost as if there are times where I go into a kind of meltdown but then the next day Im ok again,anyway today I kept myself better distracted and calm by cooking,resting,and focusing on a favourite interest travel even though I am cooped up at home,also last night I treated myself to an online clothes shop,and generally just taking it easy even though there is that sense at times of feeling lazy but anyway today was good,I have to focus on the positive,I have to focus on the good,to keep moving forward,and yes there are unknowns with certain situations at the moment but I have to to always never give up on myself and just keep going as hard as it can be at times after all there are people in the world who are going through much worse,I have to remember what I have and what Ive got to offer,those good things though hidden from my veiw are surely never truely lost ,so up I got last night and told myself even while crying I told myself the words that I needed to hear,cause at the time there wasnt someone willing to say kind words so I told myself you are Kind,You are Loved and you are accepted and that helped ,and treating myself kindly helped,cause sometimes its up to us unfortunetly to tell ourselves that we got this ,that we can keep going that it is ok that we will be ok,also thankfully I messaged someone for support,and called lifeline a few times yesterday,sometimes we just have to remind ourselves that we are enough,that we are worthy just as we are and it really is ok to feel your feelings but then theres always another day,the next day you get up again and try again and do your best again,cause you are strong you are Brave simply because you are you and theres noone else the same as your goals or talents so just wake up each day and do your best ,sending hugs and strength and good vibes to anyone else who needs someone to say your accepted,your loved,you matterHeartHeartHeart

1 REPLY 1

Re: Im feeling a sense of improovement in my mood today

Hey @LostAngel 

Glad to hear you had a good day and a good clothes shop.. Sometimes new clothing can bring confidence and you can get a good dopamine hit. 

Thanks for the message of sending hugs and love, i am sure they will be returned to you in the future when the universe feels you need it. 🙂  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance