Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Maggie 💚🌼
@CheerBear 🌈🦄

@CheerBear  Sending 💛💛💙💙🧡🧡💜💜

@outlander  💜💜💞💞💛💛

My coffee definitely needed coffee today 😉

Ugly, messy one here for me for most of the day. It ended on a tiring but good feeling note with 6 kids under the sprinkler having water balloon fights and an extra family here for take away dinner. Definitely not what I wanted to be doing but very glad I did it anyway.

New day tomorrow and will try again.

Hope it's been one with some good in it for everyone.

Big ❤

The floor in my cave gave way. Long dark hole. I might try a sprinkler tomorrow. 🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi you two @Maggie @CheerBear 

Sounds like a tough day for you both. Although Cheerbear, your sprinkler moments sound as though it added some enjoyment to an otherwise bad day. Im glad. Had a giggle Maggie when you said youd try a sprinkler  day tomorrow. I would join you both, but we have level 4 water restrictions starting this week. Althouth we are rural, we are lucky to be on town water. No sewerage though, we have septic tank. Anyway water restrictions ... no outside watering at all .. no hoses, no watering cans. Pretty tough. Especially when my little vege patch is kooking so good. Will have to collect grey water from washing I guess. But certainly no sprinklers. 😞

@Former-Member  That’s really tough, especially after all you’ve come through with the fires.

I hope your little veggie patch survives. 🥕🥒🥬🌽🌶 🍓🍓💕💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope so too @Maggie .  I have lettuce and spinach almost ready to start using. Carrots coming on nicely, and beetroot just planted out as seedlings.  And my herb garden is producing nicely too, and I've already been using some of them ... cress, corriander, parsley. 

Does your new house feel like 'home' yet Maggie?  Have you had a chance to check out the neighbourhood, or have you spent all your first couple of days holed up in your safe cave?  Cannot say I blame you there ... its been a very hectic and stressful couple of weeks for you.  I'll bet little Mags is enjoying having a back yard to venture out into, and no grass police in sight.

Sherry 😊

@Maggie 

Hugs and coffee on tap

Heart

Smiley Happy

To ShareTo ShareTo EatTo EatLady with coffeeLady with coffee

@Former-Member  Sounds like a nice garden you are caring for. It would be hard to see it wither. I hope you manage to save and eat from it.

Not like home yet @Former-Member . Still putting things in places, then searching for them. 🙃🙃

Ive spent lots of time unpacking. I sit in the garden, which is just lovely and peaceful.

Mags is loving so much about being here. Her small backyard , plus a view of the immediate neighbourhood. Doggy heaven.

Sending some of these your way. 💜💜💜💜

Good morning @CheerBear . I hope today is a better day for you. Dropping off ️ And 💜💕💜💕💜

@Appleblossom  Thanks for The hugs. Much needed. 💛💛💛

Love the pics also.😍😍 How are you doing? If you would like to say.......or not say is fine. Dropping off a coffee if you drink it, or tea, if that’s your preferred choice. 💜💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance