Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Owlunar @outlander @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Ali11 @Faith-and-Hope  @oceangirl 

i just want to cry. You know when you don’t feel well - all you want to do is cry 😢

I had a little sleep. I’m glad I put dinner in slow cooker this morning. Don’t need to worry about that. 

I want to go for a walk to get some fresh air. Not really sure I can. 

@Owlunar  When I think I do have lots to do. I think also knowing thst mil is going downhill very quickly and sleeping a lot now is a sign, I think, that she doesn’t have long to go. But then you just never really know. 

Yes once our D moves out we’ll put house for sale. And I will miss them so much. It’s nuce st the moment that A walks in my room in the morning and says hi nonna snd gives me a big kiss and cuddle.

I was thinking this morning - we’re crazy. We live in an amazing area but we have to pay body corporate fir the area and high mortgage payments. If we move we will have no body Corp fees and we can potentially cut down our mortgage to maybe a 1/4. Thst will be a huge saving. 

And I thought we just need to do it. Why are we staying here struggling so much. It’s really silly. 

i think thst will take a huge load of our issues. 

I’m still waiting fir my doctor to call. 

Hi @BlueBay ,

Hope you are feeling a little better after some rest.  It sounds like you are still going through the wars and each day is a battle.  Peace and quiet sounds like good medicine for you right now.  It's nice to see there is some goodness and kindness in the world and your chiropracter was able to help you out.  A real blessing.  Back and neck pain is so akward, especially when you are trying to sleep.  I've suffered occasional severe back pain since I was very young.

As @Owlunar pointed out, don't let the frenemy get to you at work.  She simply isn't worth it.  Try not to worry about other things to much. Be kind to yourself and look at all the good you do for your family.  Maybe the changes that are coming will have some positives as well.  

Anyway, i've prattled on enough for today.  

Take care

Thankyou @Gazza75 ❤️

Hope you’re doing ok. Did you work today?

Hi @BlueBay ,  Your welcome. 

Think we were posting at the same time.

yes working now. I do mon-fri.

15 minutes till clock off time.

I've been struggling to keep motivated the last week or two.  

Can't really put my finger on why.  I have come off some meds, so it could be that I guess.  Doing okay, I know others are going through harder times right now than Me.  It would be nice for you not to feel the financial strain like you are now.  I need to make similar decisions myself soon.  

Yeah @Gazza75  motivation is difficult. 

I get that. And having to make hard decisions is difficult. 

This will be me very soon. 

thinking of you @BlueBay 💙💙

Awake since 5am. Had a huge cry in bed which is not helping my headache. 

My anxiety is high thinking of too much. 

@Gazza75 @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams 

@Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl and others 

Maybe getting up and going now would be a helpful distraction @BlueBay .... shower, tea and toast, radio on for some music and cimpany ?

I have to get up and go now too ....

@BlueBay, I've been up since similar time wrestling with my thoughts and demons.  My mind is turnng over the same things whch isn't all that helpful.  I guess your probably doing similar thngs. 

Maybe try and get out for a walk when it warms up a little.  Do something to distract yourself.  Get some love and hugs where you can.  Smiley HappyHeart

Hey @Gazza75 

i just rang my doctor. I’m angry with him. I told him about my constant 5 days headaches. He asked about my mental health snd I told him I’m very stressed and no money and not coping. He said I need to alleviate my stress and won’t give me any strong pain meds. 

WTF how on earth do I alleviate my stress. It’s nit that easy. He has no idea. And he’s blaming sll my physical issues yo my mental health. 

I cant do this snymire. I’m tired of all of this. 

Im taking it easy this morning. Might try to go fir a walk this arvo if it doesn’t rain. 

I don’t know how yo Jeep going. 

I feel I don’t have my doctors support and not seeing a psychologist is making things very hard. 

Easy fir my dr to say get rid of my stress. 

Hope your shingles aren’t too bad @Faith-and-Hope  

❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance