Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Managed another couple of hours when the fur babies were asleep this morning @Faith-and-Hope then something woke Tobes so of course that meant I was up. I just let him out to the toilet and guess who followed him out and then back in again Smiley Tongue Squishy face is his little shadow - so my shadow also has a shadow ...it is sooo adorable. Heart

I hope you are getting through your online lecture and work you need to do as well as your own art. Hon. Is Nelly 'helping' you? I have a squishy face who likes to try to help me type lol

Needing tomulti-task like you today but willcheck in occasionally when I get a chance. Heart

Hope your day goes well @Faith-and-Hope and you get done what you need to.

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž @Zoe7 @Lee82 @Snowie 

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Lee82 @Anastasia Have been in the garage making a frame for the last couple of hours. It is taking way longer than it should because my router has a screw stuck in it that I just cannot get out - so I gave up and used another tool instead - still does the job but sooooo much slower. Having a break before I go back out because my arms and legs were getting tired. It was nice though playing with wood again and doing something constructive. Tobes of course was supervising and is now having a little rest himself. Clover met us at the door - not sure whether she missed me or Tobes - merhinks it was Tobes Smiley Tongue Cat is happy on her chair by the heater Heart

Still have a lot to get done so it will be a late night but whilst I am into it and finding some light at the end of the tunnel I will keep going. I hope you all have a little light in your day so far too Heart

You clever thing @Zoe7  ..... โฃ๏ธ  I would love to learn to work in wood.

I have no doubt you could do it too @Faith-and-Hope - you are very talented and would definitely have a good eye for working in wood ...and of course I could teach you virtually too Hon - would be my pleasure ๐Ÿ’•

ohh way to go my sister @Zoe7 Heart

will look great when it is done 

@Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

Great work @Zoe7 

Sounds like you are doing such a good job.

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ž @Zoe7  .... 

๐Ÿ’žโ„๏ธ @Snowie 

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’• @Shaz51 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope  - sorry the arrival of those legal dx shook you tonight, re D2. It's Aweful having outsiders messing with things, your heart. And if he, the x (lower case deliberately), if  he gets what he wants, chances are he won't put himself out long term anyway. My x never stuck to orders, and every two years he tried to change them. So toxic. Make sure you Keep good records of his vsits etc. Try manage the stress 'cause it makes us look weak in a system that favours the strong?

Hugzz๐Ÿ’—

20210322 (4).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance