Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone

Special shout out to @greenpea who always tags me and lots of others. Hope you have a great day Smiley Happy

Just for anyone interested, ALDI have weighted blankets on sale at the moment. I already have one but they are much cheaper at ALDI Smiley Frustrated

@TAB Ok thanks. So do I need to do that each time. This set up is a bit different from any I have used before. Thanks for the heads up.

that's okay @ETBug , yes, every time. They probably could have something to explain this, say in Introduce yourself here  .. I only recently learnt how to do 'hotlinks' or whatever that is

Hi @Snowie  hope you have a good day

@Snowie  thank you SnowieHeart:D and thank you for the heads up re weighted blankets will definitely have a look. Have a great day. Love peaxx

@Snowie  how do the weighted blankets go in the heat? Are they as warm as a heavy winter blanket ? 

I am considering trying one to help with sleep. I would have the winter blanket on all year round purely  for the weight if  it were only me but my darling won't have it lol. 

Hi @Determined 

I use mine all year round but don't get really that hot at night. I use it in the day also to snuggle up to. 

I have a single size one so have it on my side of the bed so Hubby doesn't have to worry about getting too hot.

I love my blanket. It really helps with my anxiety, when I dissociate and when I have panic attacks.

@TAB I am going ok thanks just woke up very hot hear today 

Not good for sleeping @Ant7 barely 30 here today but looks like a week of over 40 coming

@TAB  That's a bummer I hope you can keep cool mate 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance