Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thank you @Shaz51. Received some good news yesterday. After 5 months in hospital and all that my girl has endured, she is at this stage well enough to be transferred to an intermediate rehab centre on Thursday where she will stay awaiting on a placement at a more intensive longer term psychiatric rehab hospital. Still not communicating with me. Gosh it's been over a year since I've heard her voice 🥲but so happy that she has made it thus far. The team who have been looking after her these past months have been amazing with their care and compassion for my girl and simply praying she keeps improving and hoping in time with rehabilitation she may be able to re-enter society and lead some form of stable life. Only time will tell but I will never give up hope. Having support from people here on the forum such as yourself has been my saving grace as friends and family simply cannot relate to the anguish of it all. So I breathe a little more deeply today. Thank you xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Emelia8 @Snowie - thanks for tagging me in this morning... it's like having a friend knock on the front door and drag me out of the dulldrums to a colourful cafe for breakfast, 😮🤗💕 Its sweet, Thank You and ave a good day yourself 💕

Good morning beautiful. All the best with your radiation today. I am relieved to know that you will only be a 5 minute walk back to your hotel and able to rest and recuperate.

sending you love and hugs. @Emelia8 
❤️💚💜💛💙🧡❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning my dear Em, hoping today blesses you with some peaceful moments. @Emelia8 

Thank you @Former-Member 😄🌹

I hope the same for you. 💞

@TABs!!!!

yes I am not too good atm @greenpea  oh well . hope to snap out of it in couple days

@TABs Heart can you go for a walk in the sunshine? or have a nice relaxing bath?

Hope your outing is good @Emelia8 

thanks @greenpea  just letting things get to me and having work come and knock on door yest did not help.I ignored it once realised it was them lol how dare they come chasing after me like they own me lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance