Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Former-Member  hope your day is okay 

Good morning @TAB @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bimby2 @greenpea and everyone else here on this friendly forum! I hope you are well and having a great morning! It’s a sunny day here in Melbourne which is great for me as it means a possible drive near the beach could be on the radar! I love being near the beach - calming and relaxing at the same time and I love the sounds of the waves and their movements. Very emotional, I feel. Anyway, I’m going to see if a picture of my cat Mitzy sunning herself loads here for you to look at. Enjoy☺️

D54ED041-DACC-4414-BC47-1452B91E1012.jpeg

will check later to see mitzy pic @Judi9877  cant see it yet

@greenpea  good morning, beautiful pea,have a great day.

@TAB good morning tabby cat, have a good day

@Former-Member take care

you too @Meowmy  thanks

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Judi9877 love Mitzi's colours, wow. I had a childhood dog called Mitzi, great name 💗
Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB, that's pretty impressive - bath, walk before 9am, then all those other plans... what papers do you read. Q? - "not believing" what re cinema?
My roadtrip to Sydney (4hrs) still a dream but working on it. Put home delivery groceries away and Just had brunch + pills and having rest as get syncope after eating, and. Really stress getting out the door these days. Gotta take furbaby so will plan o/n sleep in the car since Sydney contacts problematic. Be good to see dad, and get my mail, oh, that has to be before 5pm, better get a move on. Take that shower. You take care Tabby 🌄

HaHa, ABC radio talkback just said "Australian men live longer than most men in the world - 74yrs (women 78)" Gee, my dad's actually doing pretty good to get to 85yrs.

Hugzz to you @Former-Member 💗

er local paper, its 6 days/week, barely a few pages early in week plus the West Australian @Former-Member  lol sometimes get Farm Weekly for some fantasy content, or Financial Review also fantasy lol

done washing here, feeling drowsy, might make self go to shops, even if to stop going back to bed

re 'dads' mine was 95 yest 

sure you can get trip done. I havent been anywhere in years, but think should see father before he goes.  so prob going soon. havent told anyone yet

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance