Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

I cant see all the pics yet @Former-Member but some of them are pretty

Morning everyone 

@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Determined@Shaz51@Smc@Former-Member@Former-Member @Adge @Raine @Sophie1 @Jacques @F_Cat @Tiggeroo

Anything planned for today? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @outlander.  I miss your previous profile pic with the little mini panda thingy.  

Umm ... today I have nothing planned.  Hope to get some sleep as I awake all night last night. So tired now.

How about you ... will you be doing anything today?  Hopefully something just for you beautiful.

Hi everyone else here too ............ xx

Sherry

hi @Former-Member that was a lovely post, made me smile.
Was there anything in particular keeping you up last night?

Its pretty hot and humid here due to the snarly storms and then the heat so ive got the air con and will do some housework as ive been pretty slack.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander, Gosh, I dont quite know where to start. What kept me awake?  Lets see now - feeling abandoned and let down, feeling very much alone, feeling afraid of what was to come, indeed what is still to come, frustration, anger ... so very many emotions there Outlander.  My eyes are hanging out of my head today, I feel so sick in the stomach and I've been unable to get my heartbeat or breathing under control. You could say I'm a wreck!  But I just got a bit of good news from an old friend. That has brightened me up considerably.  I dont feel quite so alone now.  Its hard when we develop connections, then face losing them, not through our own doing. @Starta

We have had muggy humid weather here too the past few days, storms mostly bypassing us, but plenty of thunder and heat. Perhaps further showers today. I too have the air con on today.

Sherry Heart

Heyyyy @Shaz51, @Former-Member and everyone x

aww @Former-Member they are such strong emotions and to have to deal with them all at once can be so hard 😞 big hugs for you, is there anything i could perhaps help with?
Some sleep sounds like a good idea both mentally and physically so you can regroup abit. something that helps with my breathing and controlling my heart beat is to have a cool shower or splash some cool water on my face and run my wrists under the cold running water. maybe thatll help you too..
Would have abit of toast and a cup of tea help settle your stomach? i know when we are overwhelmed with so much we dont feel like eating so can make us feel sick that way too.

Im so glad you had some good news from a friend though, every litle bit helps doesnt it Heart

oh it is so hard when we loose or face loosing our connections both offline and online as well. i miss quite a few of my friends who were here previously or who arent here as much as well as the friendships ive lost offline too.

hi @outlander and all my forum family, 

no hot chocolate for me, maybe an iced one 😄 it is so so hot here, we got a nice drop of rain through the week, not enough to break the drought, but plenty to fill the dams for the farm yard stock. it is so nice seeing green pastures instead of dirt, im sure the sheep and cattle are enjoying some fresh pickings. 

a lazy day today, i got all my gardening done yesterday, so just chilling with a nice bottle of cold water, the air conditioner on and enjoying a movie or two 🙂

hugs to all my forum friends, and extra hugs to those who need it 

Jacques

ooh an iced chocolate sounds great @Jacques why didnt i think of that!

weve had quite abit of rain here thankfully, we desparately needed it.
which movies do you think you might watch today? ive just put shrek part 2 on- yes im a big kid 😄

Being a Sci-fi nerd I'm rewatching the old star trek series, gosh I forgot how bad they where, different from today's movies. I'm really enjoying it 😊

Oh @outlander there is nothing wrong with shrek 2 they are great movies for young and old. I love how creative they where at matching all the nursery rhyms of my childhood

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance