Skip to main content

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Pretty pic. At one stage there 6 beetles in my family.

vwbeetlegoes2heven.jpg

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

images (63).jpg

images (62).jpg

images (82).jpg

images (85).jpg

Love the Beetle Bike @Former-Member 

Love the old school beetles and love my bile, looks like a fun combo 🙂 

Our S1 loves beetles for some reason so I hanve wabted to for a long time buy a beetle to restire as an activity with him.
Space is the issue, I wanted a bigger shed at our old place but never got around to it, now we dont have the room. 

@Appleblossom  my mum learned to drive in a beetle, I think they had at least 5+ beetkes in the family
(4 Bros + her mum and possibly at least 1 spare knowing her brothers lol) 

There are a number of variations available @Determined @Appleblossom  here are a couple more.

download (25).jpgimages (24).jpg

I think in the name of self care we should go on a group ride in the motobeetles, lead by @Appleblossom    @Smc and@Determined  visiting galleries exhibiting works of our talented in house artists @Faith-and-Hope  and @Former-Member  and stopping at cafes for hot chocolate indulgences. @Shaz51 and @Determined the official photographers. 

sounds good @Former-Member  Smiley Very Happy

@Determined  Ha ha ... and then the various uncles had spares in backyards all over Melb....they were such a thing .... and loved Kombis.  They had a friendly feeling

Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member 

I'm in ....have to warn you ... I was usually at the back of my group rides as a teen ...

Wonderful