Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

yeah pity there's only one trailer. it cracked me up but in some ways its a bit uneven, still a hidden gem

yeah bed soon here am stuffed. Johnny Trash on Columbo lol , taken over the ep looks @plasmo  Google 10BA if you hadnt heard of it re aust movie funding mostly 70s was 150% tax write off lol , so some pretty bad films made lolo

yeah got a few to catch up on, it;s becoming rare that i get to watch one.

they were sposed to be talking about don;s party on radio the other nite, but trevor watdhed 10min and decided he didn;t like it.

Agreed with some movies! Have a
pleasant Sunday @TAB and all good
wishes to come your way. Cheers
from Bimby2.

We want films like "Picnic at hanging
rock" - what a classic! Take care and
best wishes as always to you. Bimby2

have you ever seen an aussie movie called Swinging Safari? --- no not yet @plasmo , is it good 

Hello @Bimby2@TAB@oceangirl 

yes it was, amazing what can do with little money and lots of talent re Picnic @Bimby2  its probably on youtube now

hey @Shaz51  bit worn out after work well was just wed to yest but long shifts and pretty hectic at times Hope you are okay. Just got fire going here

bit of R & R today @TAB Smiley Happy

when do you work again 

@Shaz51 it's the funniest thing i;ve seen in a long time, a couple of bits don't really work for me but it's good. a lot of 70s cheese in it,
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance