Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Goodnight @Meowmy  sleep well

Hi @TAB @Former-Member @Meowmy @HenryX @oceangirl @RedHorse and everybody how are you? I slept for almost ever yesterday so am having trouble sleeping tonight lol! I'm feeling ok so I know I'm sleeping enough, it's just a bit strange at the moment until my health adjusts a bit more. It'll take a while.
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Codex1  sometimes I'm up during the night, but am a bit knocked out lately . I hope you ended up sleeping

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope work goes okay , last day of week here thankfully

G'day @Bill16 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning  cool friends, made it to the morning. Hope the day will be kind to us. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy  leave for work here soon,not going to my work bbq this morning, they said only make you 10 mins late for site, more like 45, too hard plus its some have your say to big boss thing at 5.30 am , not really my thing, never met him anyway lol, think they leave early here friday at site lol. need to work on aches over weekend or never catch up lol

@TAB hey tabby,  hope it will be an okay work day for you. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

You too thanks @Meowmy Looking for positives

@TAB hey tabby,  sounds good Re look for positives. Take care

@TAB hey tabby,  got to work. Looks a hard day. Hope it will turn out okay. Take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance