Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello cool friends @Meowmy @TAB what's happening?

Thats good you are ok I was a bit concerned about you for a minute @TAB. Dietician appointment went well have been following all her advice. She said there are clients of hers that drink lots of cokes during the day and their blood sugars are in their 20's!!! I never knew it could get that high. It was also the end of my care plan. You only get 2 appointments with the dietician and thats it.  Wasps are gone got to fill up the hole in the wall. Spoke to folk at Bunnings to get right stuff to fill up hole. I used to paint my parents house with Dad then went on to paint rental properties so I feel ok about DIY 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, on lunch break. Hope you're both okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Have heard of cholesterol being in 20s @SmilingGecko not sugar had no idea

thats good re patching wall 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sleeping the day away here @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thought roll over here and try more sleep @Meowmy  .. 3 hours later.. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @SmilingGecko hope you enjoyed your streaming of the online Buddhist meditation.

Starting first computer course tonight. Just in from accupuncture. Isn't the weather pleasant today.

Thinking of you 🙂💗🌹.

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, home after work Glad it's done. Got dentist after work tomorrow. Hope you're both okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

In bed here @Meowmy  going to try sleep again. 
guess has to be done re dentist. Better sooner than later 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get some relief from testing. Just had a short nap. Think going back there too

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance