Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Back again checking in

Hi there @Lilly6 

I am sorry to hear that thinks have not changed for you and so I really hope they do change. It is good to know that you appeciate the support you receive here.

warmest wishes

Whitehawk

Thank you @NatureLover your support really means a lot to me. 

You're welcome, @Lilly6 .....hoping you can stay warm at this time and look after yourself with good meals and rest. How are you sleeping?

@NatureLover Still not sleeping well unfortunately, really sucks😔

Missing my Nan so much right now, she would have been 97 in a few days. She was very special to me and to all the family. I don't talk to my mother and don't plan to ever talk to her again so I especially miss Nan. 

Sorry to hear that you're not able to sleep. That really sucks, I know. 

@Lilly6 wrote:

Missing my Nan so much right now, she would have been 97 in a few days. She was very special to me and to all the family. I don't talk to my mother and don't plan to ever talk to her again so I especially miss Nan. 

Sending you a gentle hug, @Lilly6  (I hope that's OK)...

@Lilly6  Sending you hugs too ❤️❤️

Hi. I have ended up in hospital not sure how long. I know I need help but at the same time I don't. I want to get better. I am so tired of feeling this way. 

Oh gosh, @Lilly6 , thanks for the update! I came by to let you know I was thinking of you...I'm so glad to hear that you want to get better - it is definitely possible. I hope your time in hospital helps...I will be thinking of you @Lilly6 .

Hi @Lilly6 

@thinking of you. I hope you can get some help. I want you to get better too. 
tske care ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance