Skip to main content

Re: Checking In

Goodnight @oceangirl 💕

Haha @oceangirl
"hams" is a good one.
Some say Hamso but I like Hams too

Hope you are good today. It can be hard to open up I sometimes find. However it can help in real life too I think

@MDT 

Morning hope you have a good day too. 

Morning @oceangirl 👋💕

Morning @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @MDT @Meowmy @Ali11 and whoever else I have missed.

Hope there is some good in your day Heart

@oceangirl @Thanks for reply. Hope you recover well from surgery. Have a good walk by the lake. I am planning to go swimming. Have a nice day.

@Snowie @Thanks. I hope to feel better from tough morning too. Have a good day.

Morning @Snowie  @Meowmy  @Faith-and-Hope  @MDT  @Ali11 

Have a good day!! Love you all..

Enjoy your swim @Meowmy 

Hope you had a great day @oceangirl, and how was the swim @Meowmy? Some really good advice earlier @Faith-and-Hope, the visualisation exercise is one a few NLP practitioners use. To do with our body following our mind, so if we can put our mind into a place we feel safe and confident, then our body is supposed to follow.

There was a Tony Robbins video on youtube a while back that had him taking a group through a breathing exercise. They had to stand with their hands on their hips in a 'superhero' pose, and do 2 minutes of deep breaths in through their nose and out through their mouths. He talked about a Harvard study showing that just doing that could reduce cortisol levels significantly and help them feel instantly more confident. It can be tough to remember those exercises when you're in a stressful situation though.

Okay ..... so that’s why I do that @Ali11 , and here I was thinking I was a superhero without a cape ..... 😏

Just playing a little bit, but I hear you, and I like the idea.  I do actually do that, but when I am feeling tired and a bit puffed, and hands-on-hops was just a comfortable thing to do to brace my back a bit ..... which is where I tend to hold tension ..... so I just learned something valuable,  

Thank you 🙏