Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: Drowning

@Shaz51 whats a coping box?

my anxiety has flared up over the last couple of days. Have to hold it together for everyone else though. I’m so tired

a coping box can contain anything taht you enjoy, like doing , that helps you get through the day my awesome @Bow 

what’s in your tool box?, is a link to clink on to 

and also Coping Box  to have a look at 

you can have books, music that you like , colouring books, puzzles , gardening, reading , cuddlig our furbabies if you have one , favourite videas , walking , ect xxx

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh, that sounds interesting. I have a few things that I enjoy doing, things that I have started recently during lockdown. Puzzles. Colouring in. Gardening. Painting. 

I can do them sometimes, other times it’s just getting through the moment. My body doesn’t feel right, overwhelming feelings. 

Hi @Bow
We are supporting you

sitting with you my friend @Bow 

we are here for you xxx

Hello @MDT Smiley Very Happy

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @MDT it is somewhat reassuring to know that I can come here and people can understand and relate a little, but I sure wish I had people in my life that I could actually talk to. It’s lonely. I have family I live with, but I can’t talk to them. They have no idea of the battle that Goes on inside. They need me strong for what is to come. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Cuppa @Shaz51 ? And a box of tissues

Hope things have started to brighten a little for you @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I woke at 5 in a panic this morning and haven’t been able to come down this isn’t life this isn’t living

Everythung is so messed up 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance