Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

Finally have a lawyer - can't think

My mind is like scrambled eggs. I don't talk anymore. I've even abandoned my best and only friend. I am devoid of any feeling at all. No emotion- no feeling. 

At some point I'm having an appt with the lawyer I suppose. I don't know if I should mention the person is a pathological narcissist - no diagnosis. 

Nobody listens- nobody cares. I'm not allowed to express emotion and I have to say anything dispassionately. No problem there. Been told often enough. 

I've just lost interest in fighting. I feel nothing. It's basically just hand your life to us so we can fuck it up some more for you. 

I don't care. I'm already dead. Nothing more to lose. 

60 false allegations made against me. 

Just want to know what to disclose. No trust in anyone and no trust in the legal system. Set up for criminals and not victims. No hope at all in me. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Finally have a lawyer - can't think

Hi @Powderfinger ,

I was passing by and wanted to touch-base with you to see how you are going?

I can see you have been navigating some pretty challenging situations at the moment and wanted you to know that we are here, listening.

I encourage you to continue reaching out.

Take Care,

tyme

I hope you are ok. Your situation sounds like mine currently. Sadly the Criminal justice system is involved in my case too. I hope you get the support you need. Remember to take it one day at a time. Self care in healthy ways gets me through.

I was falsely accused of a crime and was facing some serious charges. I contacted a lawyer and he was able to help me clear my name and get the charges dropped. He was very knowledgeable and was able to disprove the allegations against me. I am very grateful for his help and recommend him to anyone in a similar situation. Remember that you must focus on your purpose to fight against false allegations, and all will be alright!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance