Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

My GS peer worker is unwell and has cancelled my welcome call tonight. That’s a shame right now. 

that sounds lovely @Captain24! And I hope the appointments helps a bit too ❤️ 

I sew some clothes 😊 not so much lately, but I do enjoy it. I think I'll sew a skirt out of some scrap denim I have hehe. Could turn out ugly, or it could turn out nice. I enjoy the process either way! 

That sounds like such a good idea, I will give it a try. I don't know how to make it better, I've got some ice on it right now and just took some medication! Hoping that helps soon. I hope you're having a good day so far @Captain24 ❤️

they usually get rescheduled pretty quick @Captain24! But I imagine you were quite looking forward to getting started

I hope it works for you @amber22 even if it’s a little bit of relief. My hip has just started but that just means there is rain coming. As for how my day is going, I’m all over the place. But I have an appointment shortly so I’m hoping she can help settle my head a little. 

It’s been along process @TuxedoCat I reapplied on the 5th of January and only just got accepted after a push from some of you. 

A skirt sounds good. I guess you just sew without a pattern? I did that with most of the dance costumes I made. Even the unitards. 

I love that phrase 'settle my head' it seems so sweet. I hope that it makes you feel a bit better too, and please try and take some time for yourself this afternoon if you can! @Captain24 

So it turns out I’m not ok. My nurse wanted to put me into hospital. She isn’t sure if I’m in a dangerous mixed state or it’s uncontrolled anxiety. 

Im not to attempt diamond art because I can’t focus on anything. So some help with some mindfulness activities would be great please. I need things that take limited focus so I can gradually increase it. If I don’t I’ll end up in hospital. 

@Captain24 here with you 💌💌

How are you @Snowie ?

Stressed out, upset, annoyed, angry, the list can go on @Captain24 

But at least I am feeling something. I guess better then feeling nothing.

How has your afternoon been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance