Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Learning to live (and be myself) again

@eudemonism I wish you all the best every day of your life. I am just resting, trying to cope and not to fall sick again. Have a great afternoon. Take care.

have been reading along @eudemonism , sending you hugs my friend HeartHeart

@Ali11 basically everyone else is living by their own agendas, realities, truths and needs... and if your not apart of this... i really don't think they could care less about other people's problems... is anything they'll take advantage of it...

@Shaz51 yer I've just got some realities sinking in at the moment...

There's been a lot said over the centuries about the nature of people, the idea that we're all in our own universe and sometimes forget that other people are their own universe as well @eudemonism. It's been heartening to see the conversations in the business world the past year or so about empathy and compassion being highly sought after skills for the next decade, it's about time kindness was rewarded. Have you read any of Daniel Goleman's books?

No and i don't care to @Ali11 unless your helping people push their agenda... they couldn't give two stuffs about ya... and people these days are desperate forthe $$

Empathy. Compassion. False hope. One feathering their own nest. The business world @Ali11 it really is scary... and ugly...

@Ali11 @Shaz51 @Meowmy 

@eth @Flying_Hams 

@Zoe7 @saturnzoon 

@Adge @Maggie 

Looking for support. I noticed everyone has their own threads they tend to. Feel like I'm slipping into depression and hopelessness. 

Eude 

I'm around @eudemonism   there are more than a few of us here who do feel empathy for what you are going through and want to support you.

here for you @eudemonism Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance