Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thanks for the hugs @Eve7 All fur babies asleep which meant I could catch a few minutes myself 👍

How are you going today?

@Snowie @Anastasia @Bow Sending you all some extra love today Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 

Sending some of that love back to you hon.

I hope your day goes ok.

@Snowie 💙💙💙

@Snowie 💜💕

Today at my course we spoke about self compassion and having a compassionate voice in your head.

I realised that I have neither. I don't deserve it. I might as well stop now, what is the point. Some days are just too hard that even prn don't help.

Don’t stop @Snowie 

If you can’t do either of those today, that’s ok. I’ll be your compassionate voice and tell you how deserving, kind and considerate you are.

You are an amazing person. One day you will be able to listen to the truth about yourself but for today let your support on here be that voice.

💜💙💜

Thanks @Eve7 

if only I can have that belief in myself and thought of myself like that.

I don't see my psych until next Wednesday, I am not sure I can last till then.

I rang up but couldn't get in any earlier

I'm sorry, enough about my crappy day and me. How are you going?

My day was hard @Snowie  but I’m home now and cleaning out my bedroom. There’s too much stuff laying around that upsets me so out it goes.

Sorry it’s so long for your psych appointment. When you go in next can you try making a few closer together? That’s what I’ve done with my pdoc.

I’m cooking stir fry veggies tonight. What are you having? I’ll have strawberries and passionfruit for dessert later.

💜💙

Sorry to hear your day has been hard @Eve7 I hope that being home helps make things a little easier.

I am here if you need to talk about it.

Stir fry veggies sound yummy for tea. I have not got the energy nor the desire to cook tonight. I have some meals that I have frozen so will be having them. When I cook I try and make extra to freeze for nights like this.

I have appointments every fortnight with my psych but even then they seem so far apart. I think to myself just get through this day and things will get better, but the days just seem to be getting worse at the moment. 

Part of me wants to keep working but the voice in my head keeps saying give up. I made a mistake today and it was one I would never have made in the past @Snowie 

My stir fry was nice and easy. I buy the veggies at the markets as I don’t like shopping in supermarkets.

I have fortnightly appts with my Psych too but I Can email him. He doesn’t always get straight back. It it helps to get it out of my head.

I’ll boil the jug. What would you like?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance