Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thinking of you @Snowie  💕

I hope today has been ok for you @Snowie 

💜💛💜

Hope that Sunday treats you well @Snowie  💕

Thanks for the support.

I have stayed pretty quiet the last few days with lots on my mind.

Spoke to my pdoc this morning. He is going to try me on a new med to see if that helps. I guess only time will tell.

Have slept most of today away. That seems to be my norm lately. Still dealing with the voices inside.

Take care all.

Hearing you @Snowie 💙💙💙 I hope the new med helps Hon. As you know, my collection is like a pharmacy but together they work ...it did take a very long time to get to that point though. Hugs and hugs and hugs gorgeous 💕

Here with you @Snowie 

💜

So mad at the moment. Had the cops called on me for a welfare check. Had to convince them that I was ok and didn't need to go to hospital. I know who contacted them but won't say on here. Feel upset, betrayed and violated. I feel worse now then before. This stupid saga needs to end.

oh @Snowie, I'm so sorry. That sounds so disempowering. I'm so sorry that this has made you feel betrayed and violated. It reminds me of some experiences I've had too.

I can't take the feeling away, but I know you're not alone here ❤️ 

Oh @Snowie how distressing for you. I am so sorry you had to go through that Hon. Sitting with you and holding your hand 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance