Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Oh @Angels333 that is very scary for you Hon Smiley Sad Sending you love and hugs Heart

I am so sorry this has happened @Angels333  - I will have to look it up to see what conversion  disorder is but I certainly believe you

Stigma - I wonder if some people think they are above such issues - or just glad it's not them - I find it hard to imagine stigma about something else within Mental Health problems - which - is a Mental Health facility - I imagine you are in such a facility - ah - it's unreasonable for people to be so judgmental and that is so hard for you to take

I have to look that up now

And I am sorry your SH issues have been so persistent - keep in touch - this is the place to come for support and understanding

Dec

Best wishesBest wishes

I hope you've been able to get some assistance today @Angels333 🌻🌻🌻

sending you lots and lots of tender hugs @Angels333  and sitting with you xxxHeartHeart

Thanks to @Shaz51  @Molliex @Owlunar @Zoe7  and an update for @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @eth @Appleblossom @greenpea 

Yesterday I spent the day at the local hospital I had a eeg ecg ct scan neurology assessment cardiology assessment  and a physiotherapy assessment for a walking frame - which I failed as When I fall to ground I fall backwards mostly. 

So stuck to shuffling or crawling or falling!

So the official diagnosis  is

Functional neurological diagnosis.

Or FND  Conversion disorder is outdated and has a stigma so I'm now using FND

LOVE YOU ALL

ANGELS333 

@Angels333  can this be treated with medications Angels333?

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh gosh @Angels333  hope you get better

Hi @Angels333 

thinking of you. Can you take meds for this? So sorry you're going through this. It sounds scary. 
take care xxx

@BlueBay @TAB @greenpea 

I'm hoping to check into a rehab hospital tomorrow for lots of physiotherapy occupational therapy there's no pills 

Can someone tag the group I'm too tired @Former-Member 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51  @Molliex @Dec @Zoe7  and an update for @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Appleblossom @greenpea  re above ^^^^ @Angels333 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance