Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

What are you doing tomorrow? @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

No plans @outlander Never know how I'll be feeling. What about you? 

Kid pickup and drop off home from school tomorow and a massage @Former-Member other then that prob just some cleaning up depending on how im feeling

@Former-Member no need to apologise hun, nothing you did wrong.

@outlander Got a busy day tomorrow. Got psych and pdoc appointments (via Zoom) and then D got optometrist appointment after school.  Will be mentally exhausted by the end of the day.

Hope your massage goes good hun. I guess no news is good news sis.

That is a very busy day @Snowie hope the sessions help though.
Not really re-news, the drs clinic doesnt generally ring unless its urgent. Ive had tests before and needed antibiotics but i ended up making an appt after a few days of not hearing from them to find out. They arent on top of things very well there. If i dont hear back by tuesday arvo ill make an appt to find out whats happening. I need to ask about an infusion anyway.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Massage sounds good @outlander 

Take it easy during your busy day @Snowie 

Might try an early night here. Things are slowly improving with d's and my relationship. Haven't had nightmares for the past few nights. That's a bonus. 

Is a busy day @outlander I am not sure if the sessions are helping. It is so much harder via zoom then in person. I find it really hard to talk over zoom. This covid is making everything a mess down here.

Well then hopefully you hear something from the drs can get some answers for yourself.

An early night sounds good @Former-Member Having no nightmares the last few nights is even better. I hope that continues for you.

Will say goodnight to you both, thanks for being here for me. I hope you both get some good sleep tonight.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Night night @Snowie I hope your apt on zoom goes ok tomorrow. I can imagine it's tricky on zoom. I'd feel the same. 
I hope you sleep well and you too @outlander 

💖

Sorry i dropped out , just had a shower

Im glad your relationship is improving @Former-Member

@Snowie i hope tomorrows sessions go ok. Zoom would make it hard to get those same benefits. Maybe soon theyll allow face to face consults again. I hope you sleep well
Former-Member
Not applicable

Had shower just now too @outlander 

What are you crocheting?  I spent ages crocheting a blanket and it ended up in an opp shop bag. 🙁 oh well. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance