Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

cloudcore
Senior Contributor

Topic Tuesday // Supporting loved ones living with BPD // Tuesday 25th January, 7pm-8:30pm AEDT

Hi SANE Community,

This fortnight, we invite you to join our Topic Tuesday on supporting loved ones living with BPD with peer support worker @tyme !

Supporting loved ones living with BPD.png

There are many in our community actively seeking support around caring for loved ones living with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), often feeling isolated and lost in this process. BPD is a complex mental health issue that can be very distressing for the person and for the friends, family and carers close to them- leading to strained relationships and burn out.

It's important that we can find others with shared experiences so that we don’t feel so alone as we care for our loved ones. This Topic Tuesday will be a space to come together and ask any questions we may have, as well as discuss our experiences and strategies for self care.

Join us so that we can build connections and feel more empowered in our roles.

Please join the discussion here on Tuesday the 25th of January 2022 from 7:00pm-8:30pm AEST to follow this conversation. 

Want to know what time this event starts in your time zone? Check out the picture below: 

cloudcore_1-1642459913774.png

Want to receive a reminder on the night? Hit the 'Support' button below and we will tag you 30 minutes before the event starts. 

New to the forums or want to get involved in this discussion? Check out the How To Guide for Topic Tuesdays.

123 REPLIES 123

Re: Topic Tuesday // Supporting loved ones living with BPD // Tuesday 25th January, 7pm-8:30pm AEDT

Hi there Forum members 🙂

Just a reminder about our Topic Tuesday tonight! We will be starting this discussion at 7pm AEDT (Sydney/Melbourne time). We hope to see you there!

Please feel free to bring questions and share your experiences- you may even find more community members going through similar journeys that you can connect with Heart

Tagging members who supported this discussion and those who have recently posted to the carers side about BPD/supported a member who posted. 

30 minutes before the discussion, I will tag members who liked this discussion as a reminder we are about to start 🙂 

@NeedHelp17 @PJH @Jillaroo @Determined @OceanBreeze @Rosemary4 @PTG @tyme @Shaz51 @Rhye @Gabby2 @Maybe1 @flybluebird @Littlerob1 @ISFAF @Reft21 @AussieRecharger @Astrid4 @LPKB @CAD1 

Re: Topic Tuesday // Supporting loved ones living with BPD // Tuesday 25th January, 7pm-8:30pm AEDT

We will be starting this live event in 30 minutes time, we hope to see you there!

@NeedHelp17 @PJH @Jillaroo @Determined @OceanBreeze @Rosemary4 @PTG @tyme @Shaz51 @Rhye @Gabby2 @Maybe1 @flybluebird 

If this is your first Topic Tuesday, we look forward to meeting you! We have a how-to guide to help you join this text-based discussion. Check out our how to guide here

Welcome over here @Nells @Herewegoround @BlueBay 

Hi, @Adge @Bill16 @BlueBay @Bow  @Dimity @Emelia8 @Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy @Miss_Chief @RedHorse @StuF @TAB @dephtune just tagging a few people who are online right now! 

We'll be starting a discussion on supporting loved ones living with BPD in 15 minutes and would like to invite you to join us if you are interested 😊💛

I will be driving home from work then @cloudcore Thanks though

No worries, get home safe @TAB🚗

Hi @cloudcore @tyme 

i don't know that i can help been on here as I have BPD. 

Hi @cloudcore + everyone 

I will try stick around but have a lot on at the moment. Still early up here 🙂

so may be a bit of check in when I can. 

Hi @BlueBay , you're more than welcome to stick around and share your experiences as a person living with BPD in this space! Completely up to you and what you're comfortable with 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance