Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: Daily Achievements!

@ENKELI  I wonder what would happen if you responded with song lyrics?

Today I:

- did all the dishes, even though I found it draining

- packed my suitcase for my upcoming respite

- remembered to take all of my medication

Its not much, but it's enough. 

.."just a little is more than enough" said Jimi in All along the Watchtower @Th0ughtlessss  lol

dishes .. draining  .. yeah okay , I'll leave that. Mine are too. self-wiping in effect. As I never do.  they sit on sink and .. drain .. lol.

I do not own an iron either. can only tolerate a certain level of filth tho and this varies.

makes me think of when in share house like 30 years ago.. other tenant (brothers mate) sees house owner (brother) prob hungover, using his vacuum cleaner (only one in house) .. hey xxx , didnt think you had a licence do drive that ? as in never seen you use it b4 .. was hilarious .. lol

Hi @Th0ughtlessss 

Well done on what you managed to get done.

Some days, I struggle just to get out of bed. And doing the dishes is the last thing on my mind.

But I too, managed to do the dishes on Monday. But that was all I managed.

Small steps 🤗

Hello @Mustang67 @Th0ughtlessss @TAB @Glisten @ENKELI @Shaz51 @tyme @Tilz @Ru-bee and all forumites here tonight. Well done on your achievements @Th0ughtlessss @Mustang67 ! 

Today (Thursday) or yesterday - it’s late at night for me writing this- I achieved the following things:

- Took my cat to the vet for more treatment 

- Got my Tafe results and my qualification certificate in Certificate IV in Leisure and Health 

- Completed a knitted baby beanie

- Took meds

- Gave my cat her medications

- Had a shower 

- Ate lunch and dinner 

- Spoke to my Tafe wellbeing officer and arranged to knit some beanies for her to give out to students in need with the food packages she has.

That’s all for me! Keep up your a great achievements. Just remember that just waking up each day is an achievement and something to be valued!

Take care.

Judi9877☺️🍀

Well done for all your achievements yesterday @Judi9877 😊

hope you cat is going ok with the treatment 

Morning @Mustang67 , @TAB , @Th0ughtlessss , @Glisten , @Ru-bee , @Tilz 

hello @babyshark , how are you going today 😎

morning @Shaz51 

morning @TAB 

how are you going today 

I am onto my second coffee 

maybe thats what I need @Shaz51  re 2nd coffee. waiting for otc pain meds to do something wind 40kph here all day and supposed to be 30 deg . mad, not even spring yet..

cat has dropped in for food and a snooze. I dont feel like driving 60k round trip in this wind, nothing that cant wait til tomorrow. will check local shop for snacks guess

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance