Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ClockFace
Senior Contributor

Thankful

Yesterday really got on top of me. Having the migrane really threw me off. Basically everything I struggle with decided that it was a great opportunity to have a party. Im having a sort of after glow today where those feelings exist but not to the extent they did yesterday. 

I will say that I am very thankful that I found the SANE forums. Having an outlet like this is amazing and so helpful. I mean the SANE drop in service is fantastic and there has been times when Ive used it because I need urgent support but the forums allow me to express thoughts, feelings and whatever else is going on in my mind. Sometimes you get a response sometimes you dont. 

Its kinda like a diary, but with purpose or some meaning.

So thanks to SANE for creating it and to the Peer Support and Moderators watching over it

2 REPLIES 2
hanami
Senior Contributor

Re: Thankful

Thank you for sharing @ClockFace . I don't know if you realised how much it means to us when our members are thankful! It's wonderful to have you here and that the forums are helping you. You sure do have it tough at the moment so I'm happy to see you're feeling better today. 

Keep reaching out

Hanami

Re: Thankful

@ClockFace I have been thankful for the forums too.  In a way I also used ot as a kind of diary over time, to look back out how I was and how my feelings have changed over time, with also the connecting with others side. 

Yes, we do not always get responses, or the responses we might hope for, but there a great deal of good will on here and the commitment to provide support and community.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance