Skip to main content

Re: the longest wait while being petrified

@outlander thank you for caring I had Acupuncture in my left hand on Wednesday Afternoon.I am feeling less pain now just a soreness the endorphins that are released from the treatment are ding amazing things in my nerves system its really wonderful. I will be having another 3-5 sessions 1 weekly & I'm looking forward to each one. You could try acupuncture for some of your injuries its worth giving it at least a try?
Luv & Hugz
Bella xo 🙂

@outlander Morning lil Sis. Where are you today. Can you check in with us; let us know you're ok

Looking for a check-in from you too @outlander ..... 💜

Hi everyone

@Faith-and-Hope@Sans911@Former-Member@Owlunar@Former-Member@Former-Member

sorry i havent been around. im completly exhausted. i cant write much. i havent got anything in me.
my energy has all gone. i feel so weak both physically and mentally.
thank you all for your messeges. i really do appreciate it

Heart Heart Heart

Hi everyone @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 and everyone
Im wondering if you found any scars after suture removal to still get like a pinching feel?

Any tips for this?

Using something for scars and stretch marks from the chemist will help the scar to settle @outlander ..... the surgery affects the nerves in the area somewhat .....

it doesnt help that my bra straps rub on them and theres no avoiding it.. maybe thats it too?

thanks @Faith-and-Hope would about vitamin E creams? 

Yes, they are included in the treatments for scars and stretchmarks @outlander.

ok, thanks @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I did advise you to get bio oil @outlander for your scar.