Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LordLeonidason
Casual Contributor

Dealing with the Past (People with D.I.D)

My Name is..... we will go with Leonidason. I am the Main controller of this body there are Six of us including me, there used to be 11 of us including the original. now its been rough because for a very long time those of us that remain after the "Civil War" that occurred when the original attempted sucide. anyway i have come to a kind of dilemma where there is a Person from the originals past that unintentionally caused the original of this body to commit sucide now it was not their fault by any means our original was just weak (not saying people who commit sucide are weak). Our original was weak willed and killed themselves because they had their hert broken in highschool and some of us that remain want to meet, talk to or just observe the person some of us want to just move on and forget the person exist but i am not sure what to do exactly and being the next in control i hve never met or spoken to the person personally however i do have a curiosity about the person and am not sure what i should do. For a very long time we that remain have avoided, dodgued, distanced and lied about or past but this person is a big part of who we that remain are and i don't know what to do

1 REPLY 1

Re: Dealing with the Past (People with D.I.D)

Hello there @LordLeonidason 

Welcome to the SANE forums, we're so glad to have you here with us. 

I just wanted to let you know that there are many threads that we have on here about DID and some of our members experiences. I will include the link here so that it can take you to the search bar for DID and if you scroll down there will be many threads that you might be able to relate to. 

Looking forward to connecting more,

Amber22

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance