Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

Cuddles and Hugs!

Hi guys feel free to leave Cuddles and Hugs for all your friends here... I will start us off!

Here is a hug for your sweet @Sophia1 

I hope you know that you are loved by me

You have such a sweet soul

I am sorry you are so sensitive and easily hurt.

{{{HUGS}}}

Meggle

54 REPLIES 54

Re: Cuddles and Hugs!

Here is a cuddle for you and Cat @Zoe7 

Thinking of you both. Hoping that you are cherishing every last moment with Cat and that it is not tinged with too much sadness. You have given Cat a wonderful life and you need to hold onto that knowledge.

Love Meggle Heart

@Former-Member 

Hugs for you 🙂

Meggle

Hi @Sophia1 

More hugs for you. You said on our other wonderful thread that you were feeling depressed. Are you ok? Anything you want to chat about??? I care about you and want the best for you. Hope that this dark feeling passes by quickly.

{{{HUGS}}}

Meggle

Hello @Oaktree 

The depression hung over me yesterday.

You helped me lift myself out of it by being you and supporting me on the storytelling thread.

There are so many beautiful things in this world, like books, songs, music, dance, theatre, writing, crafts, gardening, art and so on that help our state of mind.

Help ground us.

You helped me in the way you responded and supported me.

I am bubbly now.

Can't wait for tomorrow to see how many friends arrive and what they have to say or do or watch.

Love Sophia also known as Tigger haha

@Sophia1 

You will never know how much silly old Tigger helps me. I am always excited to read what Tigger is doing and saying next. Today I very much enjoyed the Hokey Pokey and the fact that you again found the secret garden. I feel like through our lovely thread my real life is very much improving and I hope it has this effect on others as well. I am sure it does. Letting the inner child out is very therapeutic. Thank you so much for having the idea to start it and I credit @Lilaca for starting us on the Winnie the Pooh and friends idea. Thank you dear sweet Sophia!

I really owe you a lot. Please don't forget to come join us on plenty of adventures when you can and feel up to it

All my Love,

Meggle

Hello @Oaktree 

@Oaktree wrote:

Here is a cuddle for you and Cat @Zoe7 

Thinking of you both. Hoping that you are cherishing every last moment with Cat and that it is not tinged with too much sadness. You have given Cat a wonderful life and you need to hold onto that knowledge.

Love Meggle Heart

I just saw this post now as I went back to the beginning of the thread reading it all.

Not always able to do this when have fog brain issue.

@Zoe7 

I hesitate writing to you on this thread; at the same time I do not know the best place to take my response.

I do not think that there is a best place given the content.

I feel so very much for you going through this.

Our pets are our loves, our family.

I know that your heart is breaking at the moment. 

Cat will always be with you.

Take note of all of the support offered to you at this time as it is sincere. Very easy to forget this when it comes to ourselves.

No need to respond to my post. I am joining the long queue of forum members supporting you through this time.

Sophia💜

@Oaktree @Sophia1 We have layed my baby to rest just next to her favourite tree hiding spot in the garden. I had my human family with me and Tobes came out to help too. He has been looking for Cat and no doubt will miss her too so extra cuddles and snuggles with him also. I wrapped her in her favourite blamket and placed a butterfly and the flowers my sister and Mum brought in with her. She looked so peaceful. I kept her on her bed in her room over night and of course kept checking on her Smiley Sad - that habit will take some time to break. Now I have closed the door to her room and that will remain so until I can one day go back in - but for now that is how it will stay. 

Yesterday is still a bit surreal but I also believe the everything aligned for both me and my baby - her usual vet was working (which she only does on a Saturday a few times a year), the vet I saw with her earlier in the week was also on, as was the receptionist and another vet we saw earlier in the week. Cat's nurse came in just to say goodbye to her and help out her usual vet - so whilst it was so difficult to do - everything aligned to make it just that little bit easier with amazing support all around.

I know the next couple of weeks are going to be really hard - being on school holidays and being home without her - but it is also good that I have the time. Tobes and Clover are going to get an overload of cuddles 👍

Hugs and hugs to you both here too - thank you for your kindness and compassion. Those that don't get it never will but that is not my concern - I only have to look after my little family now and try to make it easier for us all to get through as best we can. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

@Zoe7 

So sorry for your loss hun xxx

Fur babies are so much a part of the family

She will be greatly missed

Hugs for you, Tobes and Clover ☘️ 

{{{HUGS}}}

Meggle

Another lovely thread @Oaktree , thank you 🙏

Cuddles and hugs for you for being you @Oaktree 🌞🌻

Cuddles and hugs @Zoe7 because you no doubt need them in abundance right now. Cuddles and hugs for Tobes and squishy face.

I'll miss Cat too, I feel I know her from your lovely stories over the past year. I know she has a place in many hearts here dear Zoe 💕🌹

Cuddles and hugs dear @Sophia1 just cause you are such a beautiful soul. I feel lucky to now you as I do 💐🌼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance