Skip to main content

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@HenryX, they were bikes that were built to be user servicable, partially because there were slim chances of being able to take it to a mechanic back in the USSR. We've had it off the road for a long time, but in the past we'd found some parts we needed via an active owners' club, and other times we'd been able to fit "non-standard" parts. It's got BMW Bing carbies on it, and Alfa-Romeo points among other bits.

@Smc 

Hi Smc,

Sounds like a fun bike to have. From your description, a very versatile machine. Thank you for responding.

Cheers

HenryX

Popping in to say hello and offer a listening ear and coffee if anyone needs
🌻💛

@Former-Member @Smc @Sophie1 @Faith-and-Hope @Emelia8 @Determined @HenryX @Shaz51 @Anastasia and all who may pass through

@outlander@Shaz51@Anastasia @Smc @Faith-and-Hope @wibblewobble @Darcy @Smc @Sophie1 @Emelia8 @Determined 

Hi outlander and everyone else,

Noticed that you popped in about an hour ago. How Is everything for you?

We've had a little rain from the Cyclone that is supposed to go from Category 3 to Cat. 2 by the time it gets to where I am. The main hit is expected to be from around 10.00 pm to midnight. Listening for wind so that I can bring Kirra, my dog, inside when it gets a bit too rough.

Cheers

HenryX

You're over on the west coast then @HenryX? Hope it doesn't treat you too roughly.

Hi all,

Stay safe @HenryX 

@Smc @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @wibblewobble and everyone else

Hey!! I could put the complete list that I've got, but it would take the full page ---

Hi all,

Yes, that's right, West Coast. There are comparisons to Cyclone Alby of March 1978. Just have to hope it's not that severe. I'm a bit inland, but the tail end of the cyclone will be coming through in a few hours.

The wind picked up early afternoon, then dropped. I can hear it picking up again now with a bit of rain. It's about 08.45 pm here now.

A bus picked up those who wanted to go to an evacuation shelter at midday. I have decided to stay. A prayer and fingers crossed (if that is not a contradiction in terms and sentiment) that all will be okay.

Thanks, everyone for your consideration and well wishes,

HenryX

Trust  you got on ok last night @HenryX 

My thoughts exactly @Determined 🙂

All ok @HenryX ?

@Anastasia 

I'm guessing there is a reasonable chance that loss of network  infrastructure may result in delay in finding out.

Thinki g of you a d everyone affected when you see this @HenryX 

@Adge have a feeling you are on that side also. Trust all is well for you also.