Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey @Meowmy  @Bill16 might go back to bed yet here, guess could go for walk, wait for shops to open, then do it ha

started tidying up and throwing things prior to move yest, getting a bit scary lol, but its a Good Thing. still not heard anything else from dole, been 3 months now, they  rang a few weeks back saying I owed them $100, were all apologetic *(cos of robodebt and people k!lling themselves I guess) then rang back later and said that was wrong, rules have changed, we will get back to you. never did.

Anyway they will try and cut me off again when i move as will say lower employment area, so have to be very careful, also prob better to get another sick cert for 3 months before I leave to cover me.

Have looked up rules for moving to lower employment area, will try a few things, if does not work though, they will cut me off for 26 weeks ha ha ha lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get things sorted a bit re centrelink and consulate. Sunlight on the window. Looks a nice day. Getting up now. Will pray for you and @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good re sun @Meowmy  think have shower here and drive to lake for walk ha

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy your walk around the lake. Praying for you.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay 😎

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, I had been giving myself challenge of not getting frustrated @SmilingGecko 😎 agree re liver. cant take what I used to pre blood thinners , well not much and not all the time. 

finally saw letter from haematoligist from december appt; says I'm in some weird contradictory category with one test positive and other one not. But as they said summing it up due to age and weight prob best to stay on thinners, well esp since bilateral PE (clots in lungs easter 2021)

gues theres another reason to get healthy , could get off thinners let alone BP meds

Off for a walk shortly here, else I just wont go

Yes, its definitely liver they don't say youre feeling liverish for nothing.  I used a Milk Thistle brand that was recommended to me from a healer. If youre drinking alcohol it will affect your liver @TAB . For me it was years of a toxic medication that left me bedridden. I went online and raised myself from the dead basically by healing myself. I can't take Milk Thistle anymore due to my diabetes med so thats ruled out.  Just be careful with supps you don't know if they clash with your current medications. I guess I will follow suit & go for a walk myself this morning. So are you leaving the caravan park soon? Youre breaking out of a rut which is good. I've been using the current energy flow for the same thing 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes same supplement @SmilingGecko  yes leaving park sometime soon prob go away for a look then move when arranged somewhere to go to. Too iffy these days off for walk back later 

Natures Answer is a good brand if you are going in that route. Many of them are so diluted and don't use A-grade herbs so you are wasting your money. Got the heads up regarding this brand from a healer. The other brands have virtually no efficacy @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance