Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I'm trying to stay positive but...

@Gillie1 

Sounds as if you are good at listening to your needs.  I only mentioned bed, as an example, as some people make sweeping assertions about something being all bad or all good.

You sound very honest @Gillie1  - that is always a good start.

And that was yesterday and today was a little better - fingers crossed for tomorrow.

The weather is getting cooler - sometimes people - I am one of them - get Seasonal Affective Disorder - SAD - some winters are worse than others - it's not easy to get out of bed in the morning - I will stay there and read for a while but yes - it's better to get up and move around.

It's not always easy though - so I hope things improve and I do wish you the best.

Owlunar

I think I have the opposite of SAD though I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist maybe DSM 6 should add it. Heat and humidity bring me down and bright summer light is too much for me sometimes. Take care and yes we all need to listen to what our body needs day to day.

Thank you for your support on here.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance