Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Infidelity and bipolar

Thanks @Former-Member - I try not to feel bitter and selfish you know but sometimes I get mighty sick of "sucking it up". Not just with Mr K but other stuff in life... I fear that one of these days I'm just going to walk out of the door and never come back - one can only be 'put upon' so much. Sorry, it's been a tough couple of days - I'll be right in a bit, lol as the "only adult in the room" I don't have the option of running away - but I can dream about it 🙂. I hope you are well and that things are on a smooth tack.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Kreagor
Can empathise with you there ...

Hello @Kreagor, thinking of you today , hope you are ok , love to hear from you xx

Hello @Rae, @Chris3, @Former-Member, @Former-Member

@Shaz51
Hi, thanks for thinking about me - actually I cried... But then it feels better once I've had a good cry. Shouldn't have watched "Love Actually" a classic 'trigger' film lol. So I've pretty much spent the week on edge - funny though, I've been whistling a tune (some russian singer meme off the internets) invariably cheers me up.
Will be interesting how things go on Christmas Day, we have 12 family members coming for lunch 😮, MrK's spirits have begun to falter over the last couple of days... I'll just keep my fingers crossed - and enjoy the day.
Bittersweet this year, my oldest friend - first Christmas without his sarcastic smile 😿
I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and good holiday if you get one 🤗
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Kreagor
Sending gentle thoughts your way.

@Former-Member
Thanks - I hope you are well and that things are good
Former-Member
Not applicable

Relatively steady @Kreagor thanks. I hope tomorrow goes well for you.

"Sending you lots of hugs @Kreagor HeartHeart

I can`t watch "Love Actually" either xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Belated happy new year @Kreagor
Hope Christmas lunch and break went well. Are you back to routine now?

MrK's spirits have begun to falter over the last couple of days... , Happy new year @Kreagor , being thinking of you today , hope everything is ok

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance