Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Life after Suicide……………………….

Hey @Bow , 

I just wanted to thank you for sharing those experiences, that must have been a really tough thing to go through. It is really brave of you to be able to talk about it and open up about such a challenging time in your life. 

I'm sitting with you ❤️

Was told on the third occasion that if I did it again they might not be able to save me due to the damage to my air ways. Should of just done it again and got it over with 

spiralling tonight 

@Bow 

Any ideas on how we can help you from spiralling more? I might not be able to help you feel better but hopefully, we can help you from feeling worse.  Please stay safe.

Thanks @AussieRecharger  ive reached out to some supports tonight and have had my meds. Hopefully sleep will prevent things from getting worse tonight. 

Hey @Bow and @StayOrGo -

How are you both today?

Not ok @AussieRecharger 

Feeling rather desperate 

Hey @Bow 

It sounds like things are really hard right now. What are your plans for the rest of your afternoon? 💛

Hello @AussieRecharger I’m dissociating I suspect, not sure where my day has gone. Floating between past memories, and suicide ideation.

Stuck in that loop where I can only see the bad things that HAVE happened, that lead to the bad things that ARE happening.

I am exhausted .

Not too much… just fighting to stay

Hey @StayOrGo ,

MH can throw challenges at us - many unexpected ones too.

Go gently with yourself. You deserve it.

We are here for a chat if you feel it will help.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance