Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

My pdoc can tell my mood from my face too @Eve7 I think sometimes we wish they couldn't tell, but for our own good, it is good that they know as too well.

I hope they were able to help you today hon.

That must be a tricky one about work. Only you can make that decision hon. All I can say is do what you feel is right for you. Work will still be there tomorrow however.

My day loos ok. Have done what I needed to do this morning so just have a bit of a rest now.

@Eve7 

Hoping today went ok for you hon.

Sending lots of love your way 💜💜

My day didn’t turn out well at all @Snowie 

I can’t say more than that here.

@Eve7  It sounds like your pdoc appt went OK (?) but your day went bad...sorry to hear 😞 Are you OK?

Sending 💛 and hugs...

@Snowie wrote:

Hoping your day goes well too @NatureLover 💗

Thanks, you too, @Snowie  🙂  💙

I'm sorry your day didn't turn out well @Eve7 

Sometimes, with keeping with our anonymity, it is hard to express everything.

I hope today turns out at least a little better for you hon, we are here for you as much as we can be. 💌💌

@NatureLover hope you have a good day too 😊

Thanks @Snowie I’m ok today but tomorrow I have to facilitate 4 hours of training. I used to love the training side of work but not anymore. My anxiety is going through the roof.

I know pdoc will give me a med cert for it but how many can I give them written by a “consultant psychiatrist” before I am forced out of a job I once loved?

Hi @Eve7 

Sorry to hear you have so much anxiety about your training tomorrow. Do you have some grounding techniques you can practice today? 

Thinking of you 

Hanami

@Emelia8 @hanami 

I’m having a cuppa…wish you were here

💚💕💚

@Eve7 I'm sorry to hear that your anxiety is going through the roof hon. It is hard when we have done something so much, could probably do it with our eyes closed, causes us so much angst. 

If you have a medical certificate then they cannot force you out of your job hon. But they can make it so difficult that it is hard to continue. 

I know this decision is a hard one and something only you can make. Whatever you decide to do please know that we are here for you.

I hope you enjoy your cuppa hon 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance