Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

thinking all day about what to do must've been exhausting @Snowie i know that my head usually feels so heavy after contemplating my choices, i'm imagining yours might be too. have you got an unwind activity planned in for tonight?

supporting your mental health and taking care of you may feel difficult or even feel like your burdening others, but its best thing you can do for yourself and others, and the truth is there's nothing 'burdening' about wanting to be a better you for your loved ones - it's very human to struggle and need support. you are so deserving of all the support.

also chicken stirfry sounds delish! hopefully there's some leftovers for when you do get your appetite back!

@Jynx @creative_writer I'll try and eat something.

I'm trying to do the right thing. I spoke to scbs before. I promised my psych something. I don't know if I can keep it. I can't say it on here. I don't know what else to do. @rav3n I am exhausted, I can't stop the tears.

I'm so sorry

@Snowie you are not a burden 💖🫂sitting with you

hey @Snowie I've just sent a check-in email to you.

i'm so sorry you feel this way, i really wish i could take away all that exhaustion from you.

we care so much about you, please do reach out to scbs again, there's no limit on reaching out to them. i'm here with you 💗

Just for you @Snowie 

IMG_5898.jpeg

Just beautiful @Eve7 

Sometimes nature is just amazing.

Look after yourself hon. 

Aww how lovely @Eve7 😍

@Snowie 

I hope you day has gone well too @Shaz51 

Thanks for your support

Take care hon💕

💕❤️💕 @Snowie  I care 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance