Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // **now open** // Finding the joy in Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too @Snoo @Shaz51and @CherryBomb

I'm looking forward to resting, and having some time off with my loved. It's not often that I have time off work and as a consequence, life always feel busy. So... thanks to tonight's conversation, I'm adjusting my expectations, and going to do less, and not expect my partner to do more. Smiley Happy 

Hi Snoo                     I agree and @CherryBomb we have started our two weeks holiday tonight and I can already see that my husband is more relaxed to night

Merry Christmas everyone

HiBeHappy                                                                  I'm adjusting my expectations, and going to do less, and not expect my partner to do more. Smiley Happy ( ME TOO )

That's a wrap for tonight! It was a productive and intimate conversation tonight thanks to @Shaz51 @Snoo and @BeHappy. You all offered some wonderful insights. 

Christmas time doesn't need to be stressful nor does it need to be lavish and grand. With a bit of planning, and open communication, hopefully it is a time of year that you can sail through, and possibly even find some joy in.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you have a much earned break, and that you get to enjoy some time with your loved one.

Wishing you all a peaceful festive season. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance