Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Husband with Biploar 2 how to support myself, him and my kids

@Anastasia @Shaz51 

have done the 2 days with the heart monitor but don't have results yet - some days ok some days really really not ok

in general, really not ok but for no discernable reason - probably just the end of what has been a really bad year for everyone

work finishes up this week for a three week break so maybe I'll be able to catch up around the house. The state of my place is depressing me but I'm just so exhausted by the weekend that I only manage the cooking and basic cleaning - like catching up on a week's worth of dishes because I fall into bed too tired to do any more after I've fed them

no, no-one else can - Mr is "too busy" making model airoplanes. I've banned him from the kitchen because when he says he's going to do them and then doesn't, I get yelled at for either coming home too early (same time every day) or get yelled at for doing them myself which is, apparently, a deliberate action on my part to make him feel bad.

I am so cranky I could die from it - as the constant heart flutters are a testament to

I want everything and everybody to go the eff away and leave me the eff alone

but we all know that can't happen

so there's my update

@SJT63 💔🙏💛

Hugs @SJT63 ❤❤❤

Hello @Anastasia , @Tool17 , @Olga , @ShiningStar 

Oh @SJT63 I'm sorry it all sounds just awful for you. Thank you for your update. Please take care and let us know the results. Sending you love 🙏💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance