Skip to main content
Serendipity-71
Casual Contributor

Tech abuse

Hi there, 

I’m being chronically stalked online and have been for years. I’ve made police reports so many times. I’ve had a history of anxiety and depression and breakdowns leading to psychosis. I feel I’ve now woken up but really struggling to prove my sanity to the medical world and police. 
I was diagnosed with psychotic depression in 2016 and treated with antipsychotic   medication which really didn’t help. Although my mind was joining dots everywhere, there lay some truth in what I was dealing with. 
I was hacked online and I was under some sort of surveillance.  
Fast forward to 2024, I’m on reduced capacity of work, estranged from my husband awaiting settlement and divorce. When I tried to divorce him in 2022, I was completely hacked again online. I went through 7 phone numbers and nine phones. Nothing worked. My bank accounts were broken into, no money taken. Death threats and deep fakes on my social media, SIM swapping, my businesses destroyed … far too many attacks to mention here but if you think of ways people can be attacked online, I have had the lot. It’s a personal vendetta.i was also part of four data breaches. 

I'm currently under DV services. I have done everything possible to try and untangle myself. I can’t. 
I’ve been sent for MRIs, to psychs, GPs. 
I’ve been so gaslit over time . I’m desperate for answers.  
as far as diagnosis goes…I don’t know ? PTSD ? Most stuff relates to trauma doesn’t it? I’m be had plenty of trauma but I am open and honest. I quest for truth. As ugly as it may well be. I am healing from what seems to be narcissistic abuse. Hoping the ringleader will be exposed. I don’t want revenge but perhaps an apology and justice may suffice! 
I don’t even know if this account has been compromised too. I only had to sign in once with password. Everything I do online is shadowed, somehow. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Tech abuse

This happened to me and I was also told psychosis which I'm hind sight is possible.

It's possible the notifications that are setting of your paranoia are actually "phishing scams" not legitimate hacks.

For me deleting all social media, changing my number, creating new appleid/google accounts and passwords then adding two account authorisation resolved any problems I was having and gave me peace of mind. It's also amazing how good you will feel when you're not always focusing on a device.

Entirely possible your brain is playing tricks on you too.