Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

Yes  Yes  yes   !  !   !      Gratitude,      tattooed on the inside of my eyelids lest  I forget.

Triple word score to you   @Shaz51   for posting all that.      tonys  M b 1

Cant live without my   ABC..    ra ra ra   ra   ra      R a a a a a ge   .     @TAB    and all the other good shows.    Are you a rural  fella..?     tonys

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hmm nah @tonys  okay grew up in the country a long time ago dunno

I like the way you think @Shaz51!

FloatingFeather ❤️

Absolutely love that gratitude post @Shaz51 I hope you're having a good day today ❤️

Hi Everyone.

I feel passion. I have my health. I’m eating well. I’m sleeping well. I’m endlessly curious. I have wonderful supports. I’m stable. I have the heady anticipation of exploring new lands…lots of it by foot.

Lots to be grateful for. I’m smiling…🥹

@Delicatessen well done. Hope you get what your heart desires. Take care. Good luck forward

I have gratitude for where I am in my life so far

I have a job. I have somewhere to live. I have the basics.

Sitting here now on my break practising what that FEELS like and it's liberating.

Congratulations @MDT @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Delicatessen . Thank you everyone for sharing what you are grateful for. It is very encouraging.

@tyme @Shaz51 @MDT @Delicatessen @amber22 hello everyone, hope you're all travelling okay. I am grateful to have finished work for the day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance