Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Matt12
Senior Contributor

Money

money...we all need it and is very relevant to pay the bills.....I am dislisic and need to spell check and google to submit ...takes a long time to check spelling ...so from now on I will not...so dont think I out their without the mind fully operational.

6 REPLIES 6
Matt12
Senior Contributor

Re: Money

I in big trouble..!!!!..not money but support...exit process is a option..this process will enhance and add value to all concern
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Matt12

I'm Mysticmountain one of the forum moderators.

It sounds like you are going through a difficult time at the moment.

Is there someone you can talk to?

If you need immeidate assistance please contact 000

Regards

Mysticmountain
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Matt12

Take all the time you need my friend to post and spell check. We aren't going anywhere and will be there for you. Are you experiencing financial difficulties also @Matt12? There are places I can inform you of that can help a lot with that until you get back on your feet again if that is an issue - so worry not. Ease your weary mind. And know all will work out in time. And know we are here for you.

No one would be better off without you - loved ones would be devastated. Thats the depression and stress talking Matt. Many of us have felt like that and have come through it - you will too. Hang on.

Talk all you need to here or please call Lifeline or go to your nearest emergency dept if you start to feel worse. Help is out there and you will feel better for it. Please take comfort from this and know we care about you and you are not alone. One moment at a time my friend. Please keep posting. Don't give up, you do have the strength and you don't have to go through this alone. If you can ring someone also please do. Thinking of you and sending a warm hug. Tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning and things may seem a little better after a good nights rest. And we will be here for you tomorrow, and the next day and the next......💕

Neb
Senior Contributor

Hi Matt, I was interested in the topic 'money' as it is an area that freaks me out, as it does most people Ithink. However, money seems to be secondary to your overall mood, please pay attention to the moderators and seek help.

I dont know if you are a book reader but there is a brilliant little litany from 'Dune'

I must not fear

fear is the mind killer

fear is the little death that brings total obliteration

I will face my fear

I will permit it to pass over me and through me

And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.

I hope this may help you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Matt12

How are you feeling today my friend? I have been thinking of you all day wondering how you are? Please post as we care deeply. I have posted messages to you on both your threads. Please know in time with the right help things will eventually get better for you. We are all living proof of that. Please know that you really matter to many. We care. You are not alone. Sending warm hugs xxx🤗

Matt12
Senior Contributor

I have self managed my contidion for many years and been fuctioning contribuator to the community but have found "connection' outside work very difficult which has ended my marage and damaged my relatsionship with my childern, following my atemted suisde and going the hospital, I am now an expert of CBT, ACT and all the rest, and not closed to finding a way to clean discomfort, it just been so long of dealing "with it" myself I find some of it a lot of xxxx, I work with people daily and can pick up on moods and signs to get what I wont, need a new job, perception is all I know, it hids the pain...no speel check remember I am dislistic, 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance